by the end of the day, I am fried.
it's almost too hard to even use facial expressions.
is that acceptable?
at the same time as my whole self would love to fall into bed and not answer another single question from anyone or clean another dish...even a little teeny tiny one,
i know our family is getting back in the groove of things.
and as exhausting as it feels in my head, I think being tired right now might just be my norm for the next 5 years.
i think i might get used to it.
and then when that time comes when they're all in school and I have a whole 8 hours with no kids in the house...I'll nostalgically think back to the sweet times of 3 kiddos at home.
so I'm trying to soak it in.
but i do love a good break now and then.
so thank you dear hubby for taking my dear loud children to the basketball game tonight.
{don't worry...I actually thanked him in person too}
tonight, I am not:
answering any questions
cooking
cleaning my 3 year old's poopy pants
doing dishes
or doing any laundry
but I am:
eating chocolate
soaking up some technology time...computer, iphone, and tv.
definitely not necessary, but quite fun.
folding some clothes {which isn't laundry}
and hanging out with my littlest man
who seems to sleep 100 times better in my bed.
i think he may need his own queen size bed instead of a crib.
it is nice to have a lovely little unexpected break once in a while.

2 comments:
Our babies always slept well in our bed! Maybe cuz it smells like their favorite peeps? :)
Rachel you and Matt "make" beautiful babies - so cute to see the 2 baby boy cousins at the Valentine party - hard to imagine how BIG Griffin is since I met him in Phoenix. Grammy said Webb's hair is 'almost light red'.
So enjoy keeping up with your beautiful kiddos
Post a Comment