Monday, August 29, 2011

tripper's tractor ride

Tripper loves tractors.
Anything big and loud is considered a tractor.
And everyone that drives a tractor is designated as probably being Papa.
Papa doesn't even own a tractor...although he would love to have a collection of them!
But it's pretty sweet that Tripper still thinks tractors=Papa.
And I guess if a John Deere lawn mower counts, than he's definitely right.

So with Tripper's love for tractors and anything on a farm,
his big adventure to see Uncle Joel and Uncle Owen at the farm was a really big deal.

I would have loved to go with him, but Matt informed me it was more of a boy's only kind of thing.
Well, poo.
I told him he had to at least take a few pictures if I couldn't come.
He's so sweet and took a ton just for me.
I may or may not have shed a few little tears.
Goodness sakes being a mom is hard!
You have days where all you can wish for is for them to be out of the crazy stage they're in, and then the next minute you're crying because they're growing up and you can't believe how fast it goes.


He hung over the door like that the entire time and didn't move.


When he really likes something, he just seems to take it all in and sits really still.
And that's pretty much the only time he sits still.


Uncle O is such a great uncle to Ellie and Tripp.
They always love being with him.



After the grain cart, they got to ride the big green tractor.
Need I say more?





They drove late into the night and came back with lots of stories to tell.
And one little guys heart was definitely full of happiness.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

ahhhh, so sweet! he even seems so grown up in these pictures! what a fun boys day!