Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hey Guess what!



We know something!


And I bet you'd like to know too...


Baby B. is a HE!!!

8 comments:

Janelle said...

That's so exciting! One of the days before i left last week I was talking to the kids out front and Ellie was telling me how she wanted another brother, and i told her that was great, cause brothers are really the best.:) I bet she is thrilled! :)
--Janelle Rust

Julie said...

Yay, yay, yay!!! So wonderful. Congrats!!

Christy Vogt said...

So, so excited for you. Boys are so fun!

Country Girl said...

That's great! When did you find out? Because down at Tablerock, Ellie was very adamant that she was getting another brother. =)

The Moffats said...

eeeeekkk!!! so excited for you guys!!! so fun!!! love and miss you guys! get your booty's to colorado!!

Melissa Jensen said...

YAY!!! How fun!! I have been wondering!

Amy said...

Yay for boys! (Much less sass) :)

This Farm Family's Life said...

Yay! Congrats!