Tuesday, July 12, 2011


We take turns saying good night to the kids. 
I usually tuck Ellie in and head over to Tripp's room to give hugs and kisses.
And Tripp is always snuggled way down in his blanket with a colossal amount of "moos," as he calls them, arranged all around his head. 
He giggles and giggles without moving his entire body, just in case one of the moos might fall off his head.
Usually he ends up playing with them and they get tossed everywhere before he falls asleep. 
Tonight, I guess he was too tired to play. 
I'm so thankful for silly daddy's, an abundance of moo's, and sweet little boys to tuck in at night. 

3 comments:

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

Those are incredibly sweet pics, Rachel....he must have been one tired boy to end up falling asleep with the cows still tucked perfectly around his head :)

Anonymous said...

I treasure all the times I get to go kiss my boys good night. Nothing more precious than a sleeping child. Cute pictures!!

The Boccias said...

How cute is he??!