
This little miss is now a member of Awana's Cubbies!
She had her first day yesterday.
She took her little Bible and walked right in the classroom, even though she was a little nervous.
And I felt that little nudge of having to let her go a little bit more.
Sometimes life seems to stand still...during all the hard times when babies won't sleep, toddlers bite and won't stay in their beds at night, and 3 year olds decide it'd be a good idea to say "I will do that as soon as you stop talking to me."
And then they get big enough to take another step of independence and you become a bowl of mush wondering where the time went?
In my head I'm so excited about kindergarten...all that free time?!
And in reality, I can't even get through a night of Cubbies!
My Goodness!

But, what I do know is in that step of independence, she is learning.
About God and His Truth.
And I am SO amazed and grateful for what she is learning daily from people surrounding her with God's love.
And that is something to be treasured!


2 comments:
LOVE that last picture! You should help in Awana and then you can send Tripp to Puggles with me!
awww, such a sweet post and adorable pictures!
Post a Comment