Monday, December 14, 2009

Nice Day to Play

Before this Christmas cold front hit, it was pretty nice outside.

So, we had a play day outside.
Ellie and Tripp loved it.
And I loved taking pictures of their little adventure.

Tripp doesn't like touching his knees to the hard cement, so he always crawls on his hands and feet. He looks like a little gorilla! I tried so hard to get a picture of it, but he was not cooporating with me.

I did get a picture of his cute hat.
I love it! It makes me smile every time I see him in it.
Ellie calls him George when he wears it. You know, like Curious George.
It even has little ears on it.

And Ellie thought this was a pretty cool pose!
She thought it was funny that she could still see me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW do I see Grandpa Don in the last picture of Tripp -
Sharley

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm lovely position little one, let me pull down your jeans, push your pull up aside and but just enough in your bum you can feel my cum go in you, then as it drips out I will rub it deeeeeeep into your p---y