Thursday, December 3, 2009



Happy Birthday Ellie!
Ellie had her 3rd birthday on November 28th.
She is such a ball of fun!
She has been excited about her birthday for almost a year now!
So planning it was extra fun!

She wanted a purple princess cake (and then she changed her mind to a pink pony cake the day before her birthday!)
I thought it would be fun to make her a tutu so she could be just like a princess. She wore it the whole day until her birthday party! Oh well. I thought it was cute!

So Anne wore it a while for the party! Lovely!

Ellie Good, Ellie's very best friend, got to come celebrate with us! She was a superb present opening helper. She would stand by a present and say, "Ellie Renee, there's another present by my foot!" She said it for each present until they were all opened! They are so funny together!

Tripp enjoyed all the festivities too. My parent's gave Ellie an activity picnic table. Tripp decided it was his duty to climb to the top of it. What a little goofus!

And then it was cake time! Ellie has been saving special heart and flower candles for her birthday for months. She would get them out and look them a lot! She was so excited to finally use them on her cake!
And when we sang to her, this was the expression on her face. I think she was pretty fond of all the attention.
This isn't the best picture, but I love the hands on the hip and the smile so very much!

And then the Ellie's shared some birthday cake together on her new table!

We love you so much Ellie.
And we loved celebrating another year with you!

3 comments:

Melissa Jensen said...

I LOVE that you are Back to blogging again...I've missed you!!

The CAKE was AWESOME!!! Did you make it? Ellie is a little beauty and I love the hands on the hips too!!

So precious!!

Amanda said...

awesome cake! I ALMOST did one like that for Taylor, even had the tiara bought - but I wouldn't have been able to make it look as good as yours! What a cute little princess Ellie is. What is it with these girls and PRINCESSES - oh my!

The Moffats said...

Welcome back to blogland, Rachel! Someday I will get back to blogging too! haha. I'm in a bit of a slump now.

Fun to see pics of the kiddos. They are so darling! Happy 3rd birthday, Ellie! That second picture of her laying on the couch in her tutu is my favorite :) Although I REALLY love Anne's new fashion statement too!

Love and miss you guys. Hope you are doing well. Hugs.