Friday, September 19, 2008

They grow up so fast...

It seems like yesterday when Ellie was all wrapped up tight and just a little bundle in our arms. When people say "children grow up fast, so treasure every moment," they are definitely telling the truth! All of a sudden, I feel like my little baby is being replaced by an actual big person. There's just a little less cuddling, singing, helping, and a little more independence, adventures, climbing, and the list goes on. I guess it's just part of growing up, but it's a little bittersweet from my viewpoint. I love how independent she is. She's just a little ball of energy ready to explore absolutely everything...all at once. There's very few moments of calm, but that's just my Ellie! Maybe it's the fact that another baby is on the way, but she just seems so big now. This stage is so fun, a lot of work, but very rewarding. So, with only a few more months of just Ellie and me time left, I really want to treasure all the little moments we have together. Learning, disciplining, sitting together, singing, watching TV, reading, and talking...it's all so important and special. So, before I start crying, here's some pictures of my little baby getting bigger.

0 comments: