After all that thinking, all the helpful ideas, and searching...
We finally got a dog!
We really like him.
My heart was set on a rottweiler, a girl, and a little puppy.
We ended up getting a 5 month old, male weimeraner.
And I'm pretty sure we couldn't be happier!
We named him Ruxin.
He fits in great with the family and lets the kids be all crazy with him.
He's a sweet puppy and isn't all wild and jumpy.
That's a big blessing.
I'm actually not a huge dog person, but he is the perfect dog for me!
He's become my fury little shadow.
He listens to me the best and I can just say come, or move towards the door and he's right behind me!
His favorite spot to sleep is on the floor next to my bed.
He definitely likes keeping track of me.
He loves to be by people, but if you don't want to pet him, he just lays down right away next to your feet.
I love that.
He's been a great little addition to the family.
It'll be so fun to see him grow up with the kids and have adventures together on our little farm!


2 comments:
Cute! Congrats on your new addition!!!
Sarah @ This Farm Family's Life
Awesome! We had one growing up and loved her! I know your family will enjoy having a dog around! The perfect thing for living in the country! Enjoy!
Post a Comment