Thursday, August 7, 2008

Road Trip...

Just so everyone can appreciate our road trips as much as we do, I thought I'd give you a little taste into how we travel! It takes us three hours to drive home, which isn't too bad, but by the last hour, it feels like torture! I remember when Ellie was little and she would just sleep the entire way home. Pacifiers were such a brilliant invention! But now that Ellie is older, has no pacifier, and enjoys talking, things have changed. I haven't quite figured out how to make our time together enjoyable--if you have any ideas, please feel free to let me know! Ellie doesn't really like playing with toys, so the only activity I have discovered to keep her happy for a small amount of time is...eating! What a healthy habit, huh?!

It's only been an hour into our trip, but 1 banana and a handful of crackers later, we're still happy! We weren't sure how long it would last, but that's why I brought granola bars too!

1 comments:

nate said...

dudes. that van is p-i-m-p.

which is more awesome - the old radio, the driver's seat cushion, or the broken door handle?v